It is relatively simpler to use the Alaska Manage Booking tool. Here we have included a step-by-step guide to help our readers with their booking issues. Manage My Booking is a self-help online booking service that can make new reservations and, as easily, change/customize pre-booked trips. Furthermore, the users can avail of this service on numerous mediums like the official Alaska Air website or mobile app.
Manage Alaska Air Booking via the Website
If you want to use the Manage My Booking on Alaska Airlines, you can follow these simple steps:
- First, go to the official Alaska Air website which is www.alaskaair.com.
- On the homepage, you will find a menu with different tabs. Locate the “Manage trip” tab and click on it.
- It will ask you for details to find out about your pre-booked flights.
- You will need to prepare the Passenger’s Last name and Confirmation Code.
- The Confirmation Code will be on your itinerary.
- Or you can use the e-ticket number.
- Once you fill in the relevant information, you can click on continue.
- Now, the portal will retrieve your pre-booked flight details.
- On the new menu, you can manage your flight.
- Here you can make certain changes to your itinerary, such as:
- Change flights
- Cancel or upgrade
- Change name, date, and time of the flight.
- Seat change
- Initiate refund
- Add passengers
- Purchase baggage
- Avail exclusive services.
- After you have made the necessary changes, click on continue to proceed.
- Now, often change corresponds to a payment due to a difference in the amount paid. If you have to pay for the changes: the portal will transfer you to the payment window.
- After you have made the payment, you can click on done. Your new itinerary is ready.
Steps to Manage My Booking on Alaska Airlines via Mobile App
- First, go to the mobile app store. Then search for Alaska Airlines.
- When you find the app, download and install it on your phone.
- Then go to the home page and click on the app icon to run the app.
- After that, you will have to log into the app.
- You can use your Alaska Airlines account credentials or create a new account.
- Once you successfully log in, you can click on My trip to manage bookings.
- Here you will have to enter relevant details like:
- Passenger’s Last name
- Confirmation code
- Or, e-ticket number
- After that, you can click on continue.
- Now you have your pre-booked flight details ready. Click on it to use the Alaska Air Manage My booking tool.
- You can make numerous changes to your pre-booked trip, such as:
- Change/cancel flight
- Edit flight details
- Upgrade/downgrade seats
- Purchase exclusive service
- Initiate refund
- Redeem miles
- Purchase baggage allowance
- Once you have made the changes, you can click on continue to proceed.
- You have to make a payment if necessary.
- After that, your new itinerary is ready.
Perks of Alaska Airlines Manage My Booking Service
As we all know, Alaska Air Manage Booking has its own set of benefits. Be it to the business or the customer, this feature has greatly contributed to making certain lives easier. Given below are a few perks associated with the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking service. Such as:
- Priority Seat Selection – Customers can use Alaska Air Manage My Booking to preselect seats on a flight. They can also change said seats after a booking.
- Extra Baggage Allowance – If you have extra baggage needs, all you need to do is head to the Manage My Booking on Alaska website and purchase an extra allowance accordingly.
- Cancel or Change Pre-booked Flights – Similarly, flyers can cancel or change pre-booked flights at their convenience. They do not have to engage airline representatives and directly edit their itinerary.
- Customize Your Trip – You can make certain changes to your itineraries, such as changing the name date, or time of a flight.
- Avail Exclusive Service – Some Alaska Airlines services are exclusive to Manage My Booking. Use the tool to avail them.
- Upgrade/Downgrade Seats – You can also change your cabin and downgrade or upgrade your seats accordingly.
Check Flight Status on Alaska Airlines
Now you no longer have to wait at the airport to know your recent flight status. Thanks to the Alaska Air Manage Booking tool, users can confirm their flight status on the go. It is fast, easy, and convenient. All you need to do is:
- First, use the official website or the mobile app to go to the Alaska Air Manage My Booking tab or just visit at alaskaair.com/reservation-lookup.
- After that, click on the Flight Status link.
- Now the screen will ask for a Booking Number and last name.
- Enter the number in the relevant field and click on the Check Flight status tab.
- The screen will load the necessary details.
Upgrade Your Existing Alaska Air Ticket by Using Manage My Booking Option
You can easily change or upgrade your seats on Alaska Manage My Booking. However, upgrading to premium seats will incur extra charges. Although seat selection in the economy is free. All you need to do is:
- First, go to the Alaska Airlines website.
- Now click on the Manage Trip tab.
- You will need to enter the relevant details, such as:
- Passenger’s Last Name
- Confirmation Code
- Or E-ticket number
- Once done, click on Continue.
- Now click on your pre-booked flight and click on Change.
- Here you will find that you can upgrade your flight to premium, business, or economy.
- Select the one you want to change into and click on Continue.
- After that, you will need to pay the difference in fare.
- Once done, your new itinerary will be ready.
AA Manage Booking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. For a full refund, cancel within 24 hours of booking. But customers can cancel their booking up to 120 minutes before scheduled departure.
Ans. Yes, as long as you follow the cancellation policy and cancel within 24 hours of purchase.
Ans. You can contact the airline representative online via chat or email. You can also use phone calls.
Ans. Use the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking tool to view your flight status.
Ans. You can go to the official Alaska Air website or mobile app and use the Manage My Booking service to edit your pre-booked flight.