Allegiant is a cost efficient air service that caters to the economical aspect of a traveler. As such the relevant fees aren’t as costly as other airlines. Due to this, Allegiant Airlines rebook is quite popular. You can change or cancel a flight on Allegiant to rebook a new one. How? Let’s find out.
Allegiant Airlines Rebooking Using Manage Booking
One can use the Manage Booking for Allegiant flight rebook. Today, the airline offers multiple methods, both online and offline to help passengers with their Allegiant Airlines rebooking. We will discuss some of these methods here:
Allegiant Flight Rebook Via the Official Website
First one is a popular online method. You can use the Allegiant website to rebook a flight. All you need to do is:
- First, go to the Allegiant Air official website.
- Then click on the Manage Travel tab at the top of the screen.
- Now you have to enter your booking detail, such as:
- Your confirmation number and passenger’s first and last name.
- You can find your confirmation number on the email sent to you after your booking.
- If you can’t find it, then you can also use the credit/debit card details used during ticket purchase. However, you will need to provide the departure date too.
- Then proceed to modify your flight. After you’re ready, click on Rebook.
- The website will redirect you to the check-out page, for payment.
- After paying, your rebooking will be done.
Allegiant Airlines Rebook Through The Mobile App
Allegiant Airlines rebook is also done via the mobile app. All you have to do:
- First, download the Allegiant app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Then launch the app and go to Manage Travel.
- After that, enter your booking details such as:
- Confirmation number
- Passenger’s first and last name
- Then click on your pre-booked flight to make changes.
- Once done, click on Rebook and pay the relevant fee.
Allegiant Airlines Rebooking With the Customer Care Number
Calling the Allegiant customer care is a popular approach to Allegiant Airlines rebook. All you need to do is:
- Call Allegiant customer service at the number: (805) 900-8786.
- Then follow the on-call instructions and connect to the airline representative.
- After that request an Allegiant Airlines rebook and provide your cancelled flight details.
- Lastly pay the rebooking fee.
Allegiant Flight Rebook at the Airport
You can also do a rebooking at the airport. Go to the airline ticket counter and request an Allegiant Airlines rebook. Then provide the booking details. Although, this method is more suitable for those who failed to board the flight.
Allegiant Airlines Rebook Cancelled Flight
If you are wondering what to do if you have already cancelled your flight, then worry not. As you can rebook an Allegiant flight with ease. However, for this, we recommend logging into your Allways account as you can directly manage all your canceled flights there. It is by far the easiest approach. All you have to do is:
- First, go to the Allegiant website and log into your Allways account.
- Then go to Manage Travel and look at your canceled flights.
- After that select the flight you want to rebook.
- Here you can also initiate a refund request. But click on Rebook My flight to proceed with rebooking.
- Now manage your itinerary as if you’re making a new reservation.
- When done, click on Rebook Trip.
- Now you will be redirected to the check-out page.
- Here, pay the relevant fee and the rebooking charges. You can also use travel points to pay a part of the fare.
Allegiant Airlines Rebooking Policy
There are certain rules to Allegiant flight rebook, such as:
- A passenger can always rebook a cancelled flight.
- If the cancellation occurs due to the airline, then there is no need for the rebooking fee. Furthermore, the passenger will be eligible for full refund plus compensation.
- Otherwise, a rebooking will constitute a fee of $75.
- Any rebooking done within the risk-free period of 24-hour will be free of cost.
- Only flights directly operated by Allegiant will be considered for rebooking.
- A passenger is free to use online and or offline resources for a rebooking.
- Allegiant Airlines rebook needs a flight to be changed or canceled first.
- Allegiant Airlines rebooking will be free under special circumstances like marriage or when attending a funeral.
- You can only do a rebooking before an actual departure.
- In case you miss a connecting flight due to the airline, Allegiant will rebook you on the earliest possible flight. However, if you miss Allegiant flight due to a connecting flight, the airline is under no obligation to rebook you.
Allegiant Airlines Rebooking Fee
As per the Flight change policy, the fee for Allegiant Airlines rebooking is:
- A standard charge of $75 per passenger per change.
- Furthermore, a fare difference will be applicable.
- Standard tickets are non-refundable, you will only get credits as balance.
Allegiant Flight Change Policy
The Allegiant Flight change policy includes the following:
- A flight change is only possible if the flight was booked more than a week from scheduled departure.
- A TripFlex fare can make changes freely.
- Flight change is subject to availability.
- Only flight operated under Allegiant Air will be considered for a change.
- Any tickets bought directly from Allegiant will qualify for a change.
- A flight change fee of $75 will be levied on any standard ticket for a flight change.
- TripFlex tickets are provided one free modification. After that a flight change fee will apply.
Allegiant Flight Cancellation Policy
The Allegiant flight cancellation policy clearly states the following:
- The first 24 hours from an initial booking is a risk-free period. Any cancellation made during this period will be free of cost.
- Similarly, the airline will refund the full amount.
- However, any changes or cancellation outside this period will warrant a base fee of $75, which can increase based on your fare type, origin and destination of flight.
- Any cancellation made to a flight that was booked less than a week from scheduled departure will be illegible for a refund.
- Flex tickets are free from any charges.
Allegiant Airlines Rebook – FAQs
Ans: Yes, you are free to reschedule your Allegiant flight. Although, a fare difference and rebooking fee might apply.
Ans: The nominal fee is $75 per passenger, but depending on the destination, origin and fare type it can be somewhere between $100 to $250
Ans: Yes, under the rebooking policy, you can cancel a flight and rebook it at a later date.
Ans: You can rebook a flight 2 hours prior to departure, if your booking is more than a week old.
Ans: As per the rebook policy, a passenger is free to rebook a flight operating under Allegiant Airlines.
Leave a Reply