Cuba, the officially Republic of Cuba, comprises the Islands of Cuba and Isla de la Juventud, having several minor archipelagos.
Some of the exciting facts of Cuba will make you curious to visit through our American airline’s flights to Cuba.
- The main island of Cuba is the largest in the Caribbean.
- The coastline of Cuba stretches over 3500 miles.
- Cuba’s most popular sport is baseball
- Tobacco, sugar, and nickel are the three biggest exports of Cuba
- Cuba has 9 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Why Choose American Airlines for Cuba?
- There is a prejudice regarding the high rates of flights. But you are at the right place as American airlines to Cuba offers the passengers high discounts and exciting offers on every booking.
- In American Airlines flights to Cuba are effortless to go with. It accepts all modes of payments like Visa cards, master cards, or even e-wallets.
- It makes it easier by allowing payments in installments that is the EMI option.
- Our airline services are 24 x 7 available, so our customers can easily rely on us.
- We also offer the holiday package which is very affordable to our customers when compared to other packages.
- It is unnecessary for our customers to feel uncomfortable while talking in a particular language as we have staff members who can communicate well with our customers in their native language, making our customers feel more comfortable.
- We also comprise the promo codes, offers, and scratch cards that will offer our customers exciting offers with many discounts.
American Airlines Booking Process For Cuba
It is very easy to book a ticket on our website. For example, booking tickets for American Airlines flights to Cuba are explained in very easy steps so that our customers can easily go through.
- Step 1. Start by opening Google Chrome and accessing the official website.
- Step 2 Click on American Airlines and get briefed with the process by signing in to the website by your email address.
- Step 3 You will land up on the home page, where you can select the date of departure and arrival displayed on that page.
- Step 4 Select the appropriate option so that you can book your tickets online.
- Step 5 Go through the procedure to follow and fill in all the required details of the passengers in the blocks provided. Make sure you enter the original data and age factor of all the passengers traveling.
- Step 6 Go through the continue option after filling the forms.
- Step 7 Now, you can select the payment system according to your suitability. This page will automatically appear on the browser.
- Step 8 After completing all the payment procedures, open your provided email id and then download your tickets sent on that email id.
The Most Suitable Time to Travel to Cuba
The quietest time to visit Cuba is when there is the best-suited weather as it is very calming on those days. It is not feasible to travel in the summers as the cost of the rooms is higher. In order to save money, you might consider going to Cuba during the winter months. American Airlines flights to Cuba prices are less during the off-seasons.
The Best Thing to do in Cuba
- Our customers can do many exciting things in Cuba which will make their trip more memorable. You can do various tasks like
Can go for a vintage car tour
- American Airlines flights to Cuba can also visit Fusterlandia
- It can also be a part of the winter carnival that is held in Havana
- American Airlines flights to Cuba can also give you a chance to see Murealando
- The visitors can also enjoy horse riding in the valley of Vinales.
- Visitors can also enjoy Hiking in Vinales.
- Exploring the colonial plazas of Havanas is a must to do while in Cuba.
Cuba’s most popular destinations
American Airlines travel to Cuba can make you witness some fantastic places present in Cuba.
There are many exciting destinations in Cuba some of them are: –
- Havana with old Havana, Salsa music and beaches.
- Varadero with Beach resort town on Hicacos Peninsula.
- antiago de Cuba where colonial architecture and July carnival.
- Cienfuegos where there is Tomas terry theater and Arco de Triunfo
- Old Havana
- Cayo Coco
- Plaza de la Pevolucion
- Santa Clara
- Cardenas Jibacoa
There are many more exciting places to visit apart from these.
What are the Most Popular Foods to try Once You Visit Cuba?
American airlines flying to Cuba can give travelers easy access to the country’s culture, places, and even food. A typical Cuban meal would have rice and beans, a slice of meat, and some veranda. The Cuban lunch consists of beans, rice, vegetables, chicken, and salad. Many other exotic foods are a must to try after visiting Cuba.
Some of the favourite flavors and traditional foods are decided by the amount of quickly available ingredients.
- Plantains, beans and rice
- Mojo Criollo
- Cuban Mix Sandwich
- Ropa Vieja
- Empandas and Pastelitos
- Pescado, Gambas with Camarones
- Cuban Coffee
- Cuban Toast with Pork
- Arroz Con Pollo – chicken and rice
- Boliche means stuffed pot roast.
- Cocido de garbanzos.
American Airlines flights to Cuba can help the visitors pay a visit to such exciting places and help them witness these exciting experiences with many of the tasty foods and the different cultures. In addition, there is much fascinating architecture to visit.