British Airways manage my booking is one of the critical processes followed at British Airways to help passengers manage their bookings in a systematic and streamlined manner. It’s the second largest airline in the United Kingdom.
How do I Manage My British Airways Booking Online?
- Open your web browser and then visit the official website which is britishairways.com.
- Now enter your credentials and click on the login button to proceed.
- Now click on the manage tab, to view your existing booking.
- Enter your booking reference id and last name to retrieve your booking.
- Now click on the option to search my booking.
- These steps will help you to manage your booking on the British Airways page online.
- You may also call them on the Direct line: +44-208-638-7369
These steps help you to seek an answer to your question “How will I manage my British airways booking online?”
Manage Your Booking Online via Mobile Application
- Download the mobile app from your google play store or IOS store on your Mobile.
- Now enter the login credentials and proceed further.
- On the home screen of your mobile application click on the manage booking option.
- The British Airways mobile app will help you to manage your booking online in a streamlined manner.
Downloadable Link of British Airways Mobile App For:
How do I Manage My Seat with Manage Booking Option?
Passengers may face a genuine situation where in seat selection becomes a concern, or they forget booking a seat while creating a reservation in British Airways. The British Airways manage booking option facilitates such passengers to choose a seat of their choice with ease.
Open the web browser and official site of British Airways on your computer.
- Use your credentials to login into your account.
- Now select the manage booking option from the home screen in your British Airways Account.
- Now enter your booking reference id and last name to retrieve your existing booking.
- Now click on the edit button on the screen which displays your reservation.
- Now click on the select seat button.
- Choose your desired seat from the seat map displayed on your screen.
- Complete the seat selection process by making the payment with the desired mode of payment.
- Once you have paid for the seat your seat has been confirmed.
- This is how British airways manage my booking and will function for its passengers to select a desired seat for their travel.
How do I Manage My Date with Manage Booking Option?
- Open your web browser on your device.
- Now open the official website of British Airways (britishairways.com).
- Select the Manage booking tab from the menu.
- Enter booking reference id and last name.
- Click the edit button
- Click Change flight/Date option.
- Now choose a new date that suits your travel needs.
- Pay the price variance if applicable.
Once you select a new date you will receive a confirmation email or message with the updated travel schedule on your registered contact details.
Therefore, British Airways Manage Booking will facilitate passengers to change their date for their flight. If passengers change their date free of cost, they can complete the process within 24 hours of original booking.
How do I Manage or Change My Flight with British Airways?
- Open the web browser and visit the official website of British Airways.
- Login with your email and password in the British Airways account.
- Retrieve your booking through booking reference id and last name.
- Now click on the change flight option.
- A list of new available flights is displayed on your screen.
- Select the flight of your choice and pay the price difference to confirm the changes.
- A revised email or message will be sent on your registered email id or contact number.
- This is how British Airways manage booking options helps passengers to manage or change their flight booking with ease.
How do I Manage or Change My Personal Information?
- Open your web browser.
- Open the official website of British Airways.
- Now enter your credentials such as email id and password.
- Click the British Airways Manage My Booking option.
- Retrieve your booking with booking reference number & last name.
- Now click on the Edit option.
- Edit your name and upload a valid document such as a passport that validates the correct spelling of your name.
- You cannot transfer the ticket to any alternate passenger.
- You can only correct the name of the existing passenger under this option and update other personal details of the passenger.
- Click on confirm changes or submit changes to save the update personal information.
- Now you will receive the revised details on your email id.
- To view your booking enter the booking reference id and last name to verify whether all details are accurate or not.
- This is how you will use British Airways manage booking option to manage or change personal information.
How Do I Upgrade My British Airways Flight?
- Visit the official website of British Airways on your device.
- Now click the British Airways manage booking option on the home screen.
- Now provide the booking reference id and last name to review your booking on the website.
- Now passengers should check whether they are eligible for a seat upgrade or not.
- In case a passenger is eligible for a seat upgrade then he can proceed with on screen instructions for completing the upgrade process.
- Passengers can select the seat class and fare category for upgrading themselves on British Airways.
- Now ensure you verify your fare details and update all your personal information as a passenger.
- Confirm your upgrade and use the online payment mode to complete the payment.
- Confirmation message of the upgrade will be sent by the airline on your registered mail id and contact number once the upgrade has been confirmed.
- This is how British Airways manage booking works for passengers when they wish to upgrade.
How do I Manage or Change My Name?
In case passengers find that their name printed on the ticket does not match the official name on their passport they can contact the British Airways call center to get the name changed or corrected. However, the airline has some basic rules to correct or change the names of passengers.
- Passengers can either call the British Airways team for timely assistance.
- Passengers can mail the copy of valid ID proof along with the file which requires name correction.
- In case passengers have booked the tickets through travel agents they will assist passengers to change their names.
- Passengers can contact the toll free number to change their booking via a phone call.
- In case passengers have booked a wrong ticket by mistake they can apply for a full refund after canceling of the ticket within 24 hours of original booking free of cost.
- Open the British Airways Website.
- Login with your credentials such as email id and password.
- Select the manage booking option from the home screen.
- Provide your booking reference number and last name.
- Click on the edit button.
- Upload the valid document as proof on the site.
- Submit the name change request.
- Pay 250 USD as name change fee.
- Make a note that this fee is charged excluding the price variance paid for the flight ticket.
Once the name has been successfully changed you will receive a notification on your registered email id and contact number with the updated ticket details.
Benefits of British Airways Manage Booking Option
British airways connects its passengers around the world, sometimes they require to visit different airport counters. The British airways manage booking facilitates passengers to get their E boarding pass.
- Manage booking option helps passengers to make changes in their booking on their own without involving the customer care representatives from the call center of British Airways.
- It helps passengers to complete check in formalities and avoid long queues for the same.
- It reassures the passengers to validate and check their flight details at any given point of time.
- It provides necessary travel information to customers so that they can prepare well before their scheduled travel.
- It helps you to choose your desired seat in no time.
- Book meals with special dietary requirements.
- Provide detailed passenger information as per the flight reservation.
- Helps passengers to use their frequent flyer miles to avail various benefits.
- Facilitates passengers for departures and arrival timings.
- To upgrade your seat category.
- To apply and process refunds as applicable.
Relevant Destination Links:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, passengers who are booked on a British Airways flight will allow passengers to make changes to their flight bookings through the British Airways manage booking option. Once the passengers follow all the steps they can change their flight with ease.
Ans. The passengers must visit the official website of British Airways; they should click the option to find my booking. Now he should enter his last name and booking reference id. To view his booking reference on British Airways. This is possible in the manage booking section of British Airways.
Ans. Click on the manage my booking tab on British Airways website, now login with your credentials and select upgrade. Ensure you select the class and fare category and make an online payment. You can also use our elite status to earn a free upgrade on British Airways. If you make a cash payment for upgrading, you will lose the opportunity to earn points through travel.
Ans. A business class upgrade from economy depends on your frequent flyer points. If you want extra legroom and other benefits an upgrade is a cheaper option than flying via economy class.
Ans. The best way to get a free upgrade on British Airways is don’t book a special meal, become a member of the frequent flyer club. Always travel solo on your own ticket. Use British Airways upgrade vouchers for all executive and gold clubs of the airline. Use business class experts to offer you the best deal for new bookings. These are the best ways to get a free upgrade on British Airways.
Ans. Yes a passenger can upgrade his seat through the manage booking section after he checks his eligibility for an upgrade.