A stress-free vacation is all we need in summers after a lot of work. It’s very difficult to search for a vacation place that is on a budget. British Airways wants to suggest a place with an affordable package that is the Maldives. The Maldives as we all know is best known for vacations and holidays but visiting a destination like this can be a bit hectic for you need to do reservations, flights and many more things are to be taken into consideration. But not to worry. We have got a solution to all your worries in one go.
British Airways is a name, we all are aware of and their service is worth appreciating.
Why Choose British Airways to the Maldives?
A flight of British Airways to the Maldives would be perfect as British Airways offers us a cheap flight ticket with all the possible facilities and their reservation process is quite easy.
Along with this, they hold a polite staff of people who solve our queries with extreme humbleness and are available for us whenever we need them.
British airway is a renowned name and a trusted airline. They provide us with all the facilities and we can reserve our flight/ book our ticket on any platform that is convenient for the customers.
So a trip to the Maldives will be a peace acquiring experience right now and if you want the least disturbance and comfortable flight then British Airways is the best possible option right now. Your vacations will start with a fixed budget and safe fly.
British Airways Booking Process for Maldives
The given below are easy and simple steps that will assist you out to explore the ways through the Booking Process for the Maldives.
- Open your favorite browser.
- Now open the official British Airways website (www.britishairways.com/) and go through the process of signing the account with your email ID and password.
- You will see the interface of the British Airways booking homepage, now select the arrival and departure time and date with the name of the airport.
- Choose the option to book tickets online.
- Follow the steps and fill the form of the passenger list with all the details with the real age of all passengers.
- Click on the continue option.
- Now choose the payment system, automatically the new page in chrome will appear for the payment.
- After all the methods are done, open the email ID and get your Ticket download and take a print of it.
Best time to travel to Maldives
- The most suitable time to visit the Maldives is from November to March. The island country is sunny and warm year-round and consists of a wet season and a dry, rainy season.
- Tourists will feel the most favorable weather in the Maldives between December and April, thanks to little showers and warm temperatures. Unfortunately, this is also the most active season of the year and that is the result of the room rates at hotels and resorts are expensive.
- But British Airways are always there to give you extra discounts on resorts and on flights to the Maldives.
The Best Thing to do in the Maldives
If you are wondering and thinking about what to do in the Maldives, you absolutely need to understand the stunning things given below to explore and feel out of the world with British airways holidays to the Maldives.
- Scuba Diving at Maaya Thila
- Glowing Beach on Vaadhoo Island
- Enjoy Sunset Cruise
- Surfing in the Maldives
- Water Skiing
- Helicopter Tour of Maldives
- Stay in an Overwater Bungalow
- Explore the Beauty of Capital Island Male
What are the Most Famous Places in the Maldives?
Heaven of Earth can be another name of Maldives. Words and phrases are less to define the beauty and nature of The Maldives.
- Capital of Maldives, Male City – Male is one of the most well-established Maldives tourist places, known commonly for its pristine beaches, narrow streets, rich heritage, bustling markets, and restaurants.
- COMO Cocoa Island – the Maldives is known for its gorgeous island and here is the first one that grabs all the attraction of tourists.
- Vaadhoo Island – Once again a beautiful island which offers beautiful beaches, mesmerizing beauty, and iconic landscapes.
- Artificial Beach – Amazing beach made for the swimming purpose and what a view for the beach.
What are the Most Famous Dishes in the Maldives?
Maldivian food is the most delightful food you’ve ever heard of. Check out the list given below.
1. Saagu bondibai as sago pudding
2. Boshi mashuni as banana flower salad
3. Huni roshi as chapati bread
4. Garudhiya as fragrant fish soup
5. Bis keemiya as samosa
On Which Days British Airways flights Direct to the Maldives?
The seasonal and occasional flights of British Airways to the Maldives fly three times a week on three days, so you need to plan accordingly. The three days on which these flights go to the Maldives are Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. On the remaining days, these flights go back to their home destinations.