Hawaiian Airlines believes in providing the best-in-class services to its passengers. What sets the airline apart is the Island Themed uniforms of the cabin crew members. Hawaiian Airlines flies to more than 30 destinations, it has been part of the aviation industry for close to 90 years. The most unique part of the airline is it has never been involved in any kind of fatal mishaps to date. It offers low rates for cancellation and has a well-equipped customer service team to provide end to end customer support just dial Hawaiian Airlines Reservations phone number.
Hawaiian Airlines Reservation Process by the Official Website
- Passengers can open the official website called www.hawaiianairlines.com
- Passengers can now click on the Book Airline option; this begins the booking process.
- Now enter the travel dates and cities of travel.
- Enter complete information of passengers, specify the number of passengers in the reservation, choose the class of travel and type of trip.
- Passengers need to specify their contact number and registered Email id.
- Now payment mode has to be selected and make payment.
- The passenger will receive the confirmation message on their registered email id and contact number.
- This completes the Hawaiian Airlines Reservations process.
Hawaiian Airlines Booking Process through the App
If passengers are looking for travelling to Hawaii, Hawaiian Airlines is the best travel partner. Passengers can use the below steps to make an online reservation in Hawaiian Airlines.
- Install the mobile app and then book your tickets after you sign in to the application.
- Passengers need to open the application and then click on the option called Book which will lead to a screen where details of the flight need to be entered.
- Passengers can choose a flight for their choice through the app.
- Define the arrival and departure airports.
- You need to mention travel dates to reserve tickets with Hawaiin airlines.
- Fill the reservation form with passenger details on the website
- Select an appropriate method to pay online.
- The travel reservation will be sent to the passenger.
Make your Hawaiian Airlines Reservations with Airtrips Advisor:
- Passengers can visit the website called www.Airtripsadvisor.com.
- Passengers can fill a reservation form displayed on the home page.
- Passengers can select a suitable flight by filling up their requirements in the fields provided.
- Now click on search to get access to a list of available flights on your screen.
- Passengers need to specify airports for origin and arrival respectively.
- All personal information of passengers needs to be entered in the reservation section.
- Online payment can be made to confirm the reservation.
- Travel reservation details are shared with the passenger after processing the payment.
How will passengers make bookings via Hawaiian Airlines Reservations phone number?
Passengers can call the Hawaiian Airlines Reservations phone number: 1877-426-4537. For contacting the reservation’s officer to book a confirmed ticket on behalf of the passenger for which the payment can be made either online or on the ticket counter at the nearest airport. The reservations team can be contacted only during their business hours.
Best way to contact Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines can be contacted by various mediums such as Email, Phone Number, through Online Reservations, the mobile app. Passengers can also visit the nearest airport and contact the customer service team in person by meeting them.
Passengers can purchase tickets from the Hawaiian Airlines website directly since it has a user-friendly interface. It is recommended to passengers by Hawaiian Airlines to connect with the reservations team over a phone call so that they can help passengers to choose the best flight for planning their travel with Hawaiian Airlines.
Thus, Hawaiian Airlines reservations are well equipped to solve passenger queries and concerns and provide them a hassle-free and memorable experience during their travel with the airlines.
Manage Booking for Hawaiian Airlines
- Passengers can make a change to their existing flight reservation by using the option Manage my Booking.
- Passengers can edit their travel details under this option without any kind of trouble.
- Passengers can click on the option to manage flights given on the homepage.
- Passengers can select the various options such as online check-in, receipts, my trips tab.
- Passengers click on my trip options.
- Passengers need to enter their last name and booking reference number to view/confirm the changes.
Seat Reservation on Hawaiian Airlines
Passengers can make advance seat selection on Hawaiian Airlines. Hawaiian Airlines Booking follows the below steps for providing passengers their choice of seats:
- Open the official website of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Click on the Manage Flights option
- Now select My trips
- The passenger needs to enter Last Name and Ticket Number
- Now click on the Find My trip option. This opens the trip details of passengers.
- Make a selection of your preferred seat from the displayed seat map.
- Passengers can confirm the seat by paying for it.
Benefits of Advance Seat Selection
- Preferred seats are placed near the exit doors of the aircraft. These offer extra leg space, early access to an exit, and priority boarding.
- For Advance Seat Selection, passengers need to pay a price whereas seat selection before check-in for regular seats can be done free of cost.
- Hawaiian Airlines focuses on providing its passengers a comfortable journey and an enjoyable one too.
- Preferred seat or the choice of your seat can be booked on the aircraft based on availability.
Flight Change Procedure for Hawaiian Airlines
- Open the official website for Hawaiian Airlines.
- Click on the My trips Tab. The reference id and last name are important to view the reservation.
- The next option can be clicked.
- choose the current reservation for making required changes. . Then click on the option called Change Flight.
- Enter the required details, click on confirm and save the changes.
These steps are essential for carrying out the flight change process. For further information, passengers must contact Hawaiian Airlines Reservations phone number to seek any guidance or support for the flight change process or any other support related to reservations.
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
- Each passenger is permitted to carry 1 carry – on baggage along with personal items such as a purse, a small backpack, or a laptop bag.
- The dimension of the carry-on bag is 22 x 14 x 9 and it shouldn’t weigh more than 11 kgs for cabin baggage.
- The height of check–in baggage should be 157 cms which is a sum of the Length, Width, and Height of the bag. The weight measurement of check-in luggage is 23 kgs
- The fee is applicable for bags which are oversized or exceed the weight limit.
- If passengers are travelling with sports equipment, a certain amount of fee will be charged to check – in the equipment during the travel.
- The baggage fee for the first bag is 25 dollars for regular passengers. If a passenger enjoys Hawaiian Miles Club membership, he pays 15 dollars only.
- The second travel bag’s baggage fee is 35 dollars.
- If more than 2 bags are checked in additional bags will cost 50 dollars i.e., 3rd suitcase will cost 50 dollars so on and so forth.
- Even Hawaii Miles Club Members will not enjoy any kind of discounts on the 3rd and 4th suitcase.
- All passengers are issued a Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Tracking number which makes it simple to track the bag when necessary.
Hawaiian Airlines Check-in Procedure
Check-in via Airport Kiosk:
- Passengers can use their Hawaiianmiles account number in the reservations section.
- Passengers must use a valid Credit/Debit card issued in their name.
- This provides a confirmation code.
- Passengers must provide an electronic ticket number or booking reference number along with their last name.
- A boarding pass can be generated by using the above steps and clicking on the Generate Boarding Pass option.
- This activity of Boarding Pass generation needs to be performed 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Check-in Process Hawaiian Airlines via online channel:
- Passengers can download the application on their phones or tablets.
- Passengers can open the application after it has been downloaded.
- Select my trips option on your phone which displays your upcoming trips.
- Enter your ticket number and last name.
- The option for seat reservations can be chosen from the manage my booking tab, this will facilitate passengers to choose the seat of their choice.
- Now click on the check-in option to complete the check–in procedure.
- Passengers can download the digital boarding pass on their phones and show the same at the time of boarding the aircraft.
Ways to redeem Hawaiian Miles for travel
- Passengers can sign in to their Hawaiian Miles Account and click on the book award travel button.
- Then click on the flight selection page and then click on miles.
- The passenger can pay for the ticket by selecting the option pay with miles.
- This helps him to purchase a ticket by using miles.
Flying by Hawaiian Airlines with Miles
- Passengers can redeem their available miles to choose a seat in the main cabin area of the flight or request for an upgrade to First Class or Business Class.
- Passengers cannot redeem points on Blackout dates.
- For availing of a free flight, the passenger needs a total of 7,500 miles to travel within Hawaii and 20,000 miles between Hawaii to West Coast.
- Exclusive flight discount is provided to Premium Club Members, Hawaiian Airlines MasterCard holders, Pualani Elite Members.
- Passengers can use Hawaiian Miles to shop, book hotel accommodations, redeem in car rentals.
- Passengers can use miles to fly with partner airlines which have a tie-up with Hawaiian Airlines.
- If passengers use miles continuously, they will not expire, miles have a validity date of 18 months.
Passengers accumulate miles by frequently travelling in Hawaiian Airlines. These miles can be used by passengers to avail attractive discounts on services such as car rentals, hotel accommodations, in-flight shopping, and any other services provided by partner airlines.
Club Members of Hawaiian Miles enjoy the following statuses which include Pualani Gold where passengers travel up to 20,000 miles or 30 destinations. Pualani Platinum members fly up to 40, 000 miles or 60 destinations.
- Club members enjoy separate standby processing areas, priority upgrades, and access to the premium lounge.
- Passengers are able to earn 60,000 miles after spending 2000 dollars.
In case a passenger uses his debit or credit card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines, in this scenario the first baggage is free of cost.
- Hawaiian Airlines offer a 50% of companion discount on a round trip between Hawaii and North America.
- For every anniversary Hawaii Airlines provides a discount of 100 dollars to a passenger’s companion travelling between North America and Hawaii.
- Hawaiian Airlines doesn’t charge any transactional fees for any kind of transactions made on International Purchases.
- A unique point about Hawaiian Airlines is that a passenger can utilize his miles for himself or transfer them to his family or friends without any additional cost. This facility isn’t available on any other airline.
Hawaiian Airlines Online Services
Hawaiian Airlines Reservations permits passengers to avail the following online services:
- Passengers can reserve a flight.
- Passengers can book hotel accommodation alongside a flight.
- Passengers can check their refund statuses online.
- Passengers can cancel bookings due to a change in travel plans.
- Passengers can check the permissible baggage allowance that they can carry on the flight.
- Passengers can avail of online check-in services either through website, mobile, or airport kiosk.
- Passengers can check their flight status online through the app or website.
- Passengers can request any kind of special assistance services while boarding the flight.
Fleet Size of Hawaiian Airlines
The fleet size of Hawaiian Airlines is a total of 62 aircraft which cover 32 destinations. The aircraft include Airbus A – 330, Airbus – A 321 neo, Boeing B – 717, and ATR 42 – 500.
- Hawaiian Airlines believe in carrying passengers in style across the pacific.
- Hawaiian Airlines focuses on providing fuel efficiency and comfort.
- Hawaiian Airlines is the most popular airline for travelling to islands.
- The ATR connects many islands together.
Hubs and Destinations of Hawaiian Airlines
- North America
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- South Korea
- New Zealand
Q – 1. When is the best time to purchase tickets for Hawaii?
Ans: A leading travel website recommends; it is advisable to purchase tickets for Hawaii via Hawaii Airlines Reservations App or site at least 40 to 50 days prior to your scheduled travel.
Q – 2. Can passengers choose their seats on Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans: Yes, passengers can choose their seats on the Hawaiian Airlines by opening the website of the airline and then click on the “My trips” option and select the available seats of their choice. If the passengers need to select seats within 24 hours of the departing flight they can do so during the process of online check-in.
Q – 3. Does Hawaiian Airlines offer senior citizen discounts?
Ans: Yes, senior citizen discounts of 10% are offered to passengers ageing between 60 to 65 years who travel via the Hawaiian airlines.
Q – 4. Which days are the cheapest to fly to Hawaii?
Ans: It is recommended that passengers can travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to Hawaii as these are the cheapest days to fly to Hawaii.
Q – 5. What is the cheapest month to go to Hawaii?
Ans: The cheapest month to travel to Hawaii is between January and February when flights cost the lowest.
Q – 6. What kind of entertainment options are offered on Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans: The airline offers passengers 100 hours of unlimited entertainment during their journey on the Hawaiian Airlines.
Q – 7. What is the refund process followed at Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans: Passengers can request a refund from Hawaiian Airlines by connecting with the Hawaiian airlines reservations, they can connect with the customer service team or the reservations team of the Hawaiian airlines.
Q – 8. How many miles are required by passengers to fly for free on Hawaiian airlines?
Ans: Passengers need at least 7500 miles to fly free of cost on Hawaiian airlines.
Q – 9. Do Hawaiian airlines offer free meals?
Ans: Yes, Hawaiian airlines offer free meals to passengers on its routes to Asia, and North America, and South Pacific routes.
Q – 10. Can passengers charge their phones on Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans. All seats are well equipped with USB power sockets to charge phones on Hawaiian Airlines. This assists passengers to charge their phones easily on Hawaiian airlines.
Q – 11. Can passengers bring their own snacks on Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans: Hawaiian Airlines permits passengers to bring their own snacks in the form of packaged foods or packed food in air tight containers. This is a facility given to passengers if the meal requirements do not suit any passenger.
Q -12. What are the different classes of travel in Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans. Passengers can choose from economy class to first class and business class of travel. Economy class permits passengers to change their seats without a fee, passengers can change or cancel the tickets only 24 hours post purchase, not after that.
In the preferred seat, passengers are given priority check-in, snacks service and advance selection of seats and meals, etc. First-class seats are complete recliners and come with an additional footrest, all seats are equipped with power sockets and charging stations.
The business class and first-class seats come with amenity kits, complimentary meals, and beverages, they come with personalized entertainment systems for passengers to enjoy unlimited hours of entertainment.