JetBlue is an ultra-low fare carrier that is popular for its price to efficiency ratio. However, there are times one has to rebook a flight, which can be a hassle, if done incorrectly. Also, sometimes on has to rebook an already cancelled flight. No matter the case, in order to JetBlue rebook cancelled flight, we have to first understand the JetBlue rebooking policy. Let us continue scrolling down!
How do You Rebook a JetBlue Flight?
Using JetBlue Manage Booking is the simplest method to rebook a flight. However, you have to understand that in order to rebook any flight, first we must either change or cancel te flight. Thus, these examples include how to change/cancel and then rebook a flight. As you can see, it can be done both online and offline. Just make sure that the changes adhere to the JetBlue rebooking policy. Here are the several methods.
Rebook JetBlue Flight Online
You can use the Manage Booking online to make changes to your itinerary and rebook your flight. All you have to do is follow the steps detailed below:
- First, enter www.jetblue.com into your web browsers to visit the official JetBlue website.
- Then, click on Manage Trips on the front page at the top of the screen.
- The website will redirect you to a new menu. Also, you can directly log into your TrueBlue Account ant change or cancel a flight directly. The account has a list of all the pre-booked and cancelled flights. Thus, you can either change one and rebook or JetBlue rebook cancelled flight.
- Now, enter the booking details of the flight.
- You have to provide the six-digit confirmation number and the passenger’s last name.
- After that, click on Continue and wait for the page to load.
- On the page, you will find your pre-booked trip. Click on it to modify.
- Here you can either change or cancel your flight. If its already canceled then you can learn how to rebook a cancelled flight JetBlue further down the page.
- Once you are done making changes, click on Rebook to proceed.
- Now you have to pay the relevant fee and fare difference if applicable.
- At last, your rebooking is done.
A JetBlue Rebook Via Mobile
Similarly, you can use the mobile app from JetBlue for rebooking purposes. Here are the necessary steps that you should follow:
- First, go to the Google Play or Apple App Store and search for the JetBlue app.
- Now, click on the app to initiate download.
- Once it finishes installation, go back to your home screen.
- Then, tap the app icon to run the app.
- You can now log into your TrueBlue account via the app or click on the Manage Trips tab.
- Now, enter your booking details and such like:
- The six-digit confirmation code which can be found on your itinerary mailed to your inbox.
- And the passenger’s last name.
- Then, continue onwards to select the pre-booked flight from the list.
- After that start to modify or cancel your itinerary and click on Rebook to proceed.
- On the payments page, pay the cancel and rebook fee JetBlue and wait for your new itinerary.
JetBlue Rebook Flight With Phone Number
Passenger still find managing their reservations via the customer care to be more comfortable. As such, we can also use the same for rebooking purposes. However, before raising a rebooking request, we have to ensure that the changes or cancellations are already done. Then all we need to do is:
- First, call the customer care on the 24/7 available number 1-866-211-0849.
- Then, connect to the airline representative.
- Now provide your booking details, and request a rebooking as per the JetBlue rebooking policy.
- Lastly, pay the necessary fee.
JetBlue Rebooking at the Airport
Another traditional approach is to visit the airport and request a rebooking. But most use it in case of emergencies like a missed flight. Also, sometimes there is an extra charge when using airport facilities. However, it is still possible for us to rebook a flight at the airport. Simply go to the ticket counter and request a rebooking after providing your relevant booing details.
Use JetBlue’s Travel Bank Credit to Make Rebooking
You can also substitute the JetBlue Travel Bank Credit in place of money while rebooking a trip. However, you’d have to log in to use it efficiently. All you need to do is select Pay by Travel Credit instead of other modes of payments at the check-out page once you’re done with modifying the itinerary.
How to Rebook a Cancelled Flight JetBlue?
You can also rebook an already cancelled flight under the JetBlue rebooking policy. However, we sincerely suggest logging into your TrueBlue account as it can make the process simple. Here are the steps involved:
- First, go to the official website and log into your TrueBlue account.
- Then go to Manage Trips to view all the cancelled and pre-booked flights.
- Now, select the cancelled flight you want to rebook.
- After that, click on Rebook trip and start with modifying the itinerary.
- Once done, click on Rebook flight to proceed to payment.
- Here you can pay the necessary fee and fare difference.
- Lastly, your rebooking is complete.
JetBlue Rebooking Policy
You can learn how to rebook a cancelled flight JetBlue by reading its rebooking policy. JetBlue rebooking policy states that:
- Any rebooking within 24 hours from initial reservation is free of cost.
- After the period it will cost you $75 for a rebooking.
- However, Blue Flex tickets won’t be charged.
- But, only if the rebooking is done at least 24 hours or more before flight departure.
- Blue basic is not allowed any rebooking.
- In emergency situations like a death or marriage, rebooking is also free.
- You can only rebook tickets that are purchased directly from the airline.
- Also, the flights operating under JetBlue are eligible for rebooking.
- You are free to rebook online or offline.
- You will be charged any fare difference due to rebooking.
- There are different rules for different times, such as:
- Any rebooking with 2 hours difference:
- You can’t change the origin or destination of the flight.
- The change will be booked under same-day change and relevant fee will be levied.
- Rebooking with more than 2-hour difference:
- You are free to change the flight time on the same day, for one day prior and one day later, given that the destination remains the same.
- Relevant fees will apply.
- Any rebooking with 2 hours difference:
JetBlue Rebooking Fee
Rebooking fee will only be applied to Blue Basic fare, and it will amount to $75. Any other fares are free to rebook JetBlue. If you want to avoid the rebooking fee, make sure to use the 24-hour risk-free period.
What is JetBlue Flight Change Policy?
JetBlue flight change policy is as follows:
- You are free to make changes online or offline.
- Any ticket purchased directly from the airline will be eligible for changes.
- Similarly, only flights operated directly by JetBlue qualify for a change.
- You can make any changes within 24 hours from initial booking for free.
- Non-refundable tickets like Blue Basic are illegible to a flight change unless processed within the risk-free period.
- The standard flight change fee is $75, additional fare difference may apply.
- JetBlue rebook cancelled flight is only possible on the unused part of your ticket.
- Any changes after scheduled departure won’t be entertained.
- Anytime fare tickets are fully refundable, and they can be changed at will.
- You have to make sure that the changes are made more than 24 hours prior to departure. Otherwise, a flight change fee will be applied on Blue, Blue Plus, Blue extra and Mint tickets.
- Same-day changes cost the same. However, Blue Extra fare won’t be charged.
- Fare difference works both ways. You can get refund but in the form of travel credits.
Describe JetBlue Cancellation Policy?
Similarly, JetBlue practices a cancellation policy that dictates the following.
- You can cancel a JetBlue ticket online or offline. However, offline cancellation will carry an additional fee of $25.
- The cancellation fee is subject to fare type, class, origin of the flight and destination.
- Also, any ticket purchased directly from the airline qualifies for cancellation.
- However, non-refundable tickets are eligible only for a partial refund.
- But, if you cancel your flight within 24 hours from booking, then they can also enjoy free cancellation and a full refund.
- Non-refundable ticket are eligible for travel credits as a ticket refund.
- The cancellation fee for Blue and Blue Plus are around $200.
- There is no cancellation fee for Blue Extra.
- You can cancel a refundable ticket whenever you want, but a fee will apply.
- Mosaic reward tickets also get refunded with credits.
- Same day cancellations are not allowed.
- The cancellation policy isn’t applicable on group bookings.
What Happens if You Miss the JetBlue Airlines Flight?
In case of a missed flight, refer to the JetBlue Missed Flight policy:
- The airline will rebook the passenger on the next flight.
- Rebooking is subject to availability.
- A rebooking fee will be levied as per the situation.
- If the flight was the last one for the day, JetBlue will rebook you on the first flight the next day.
- You are advised to contact the airline in case you are going to miss your flight.
- If you are able to reach the airport within 2 hours from flight departure, the airline will try to rebook you on the earliest possible flight.
- In case you miss your connecting flight due to JetBlue, the airline will rebook you for free and also offer a refund. But if you miss the JetBlue flight due to a connecting one, the airline is not obligated to rebook you.
Things to Consider When You Miss a Flight on JetBlue Airlines
There are certain things one should heed if he misses a flight, such as:
- Make sure to call the airline and inform about your missed flight.
- If you fail to do so, the airline will put up in the no-show list and forfeit your travel funds.
- In case you reach the airport within 2 hours from departure, then the airline will rebook you on the next flight. But the itinerary may change a bit.
- Normally the airline doesn’t forfeit the fare, instead it credits it to the travel points for future use.
- The rebooking fee due to a missed flight is in between $75 to $150.
JetBlue Rebooking Policy – FAQs
1. What should I do if my JetBlue flight has been canceled or delayed?
Ans: You can rebook your flight at a later date.
2. What to do when you miss your JetBlue Flight?
Ans: First, contact the airline, it will arrange you to take the next flight.
3. Can You Cancel A JetBlue Flight And Rebook It?
Ans: It is possible to JetBlue rebook cancelled flight.
4. Can I change my flight time on JetBlue?
Ans: Yes, you are free to make any changes to your itinerary, given it adheres to the JetBlue rebooking policy.
5. Will JetBlue Rebook On Another Airline?
Ans: In certain cases, JetBlue can rebook you on other airlines within the same alliance.
6. What is JetBlue No Show?
Ans: When a passenger fails to reach the airport on time without informing the airlines, he is marked as a No-show.
7. What if I miss a connecting flight on JetBlue?
Ans: Then JetBlue will rebook you the earliest flight as soon as possible.
8. Is it possible to rebook the missed flight with JetBlue Airlines?
Ans: Yes, you can learn how to rebook a cancelled flight JetBlue by using Manage Booking.
9. What if I missed the JetBlue flight due to illness?
Ans: In certain emergencies, the airline will rebook you for free.
10. How to rebook a cancelled flight JetBlue?
Ans: JetBlue rebook cancelled flight online or offline using Manage Booking.
11. How Can I Change My JetBlue Flight Date For Free?
Ans: Any changes made within 24 hours from booking will be free.