Jetblue airlines is one of the well-known low-cost carriers of The United States of America, the airline covers 1000 + flights across places like Mexico, the Caribbean, Central, and South America, it flies to 100 domestic as well as international destinations. It is one of the most preferred airlines of America which is a passenger’s choice due to the ticket price offered at a low cost with the best in class services to travelers. Jetblue has a fleet size of 266 aircrafts.
Reservation Process at JetBlue:
Passengers can follow the following process to create JetBlue Reservations:
- Passengers need to open the official website of JetBlue Reservations which is www.jetblue.com
- The passengers need to specify the dates of travel and the destinations of departure and arrival.
- Passengers need to select between Round trip or One Way trip, the number of passengers needs to be specified as adults, children, or infants.
- Now choose the ticket price either in Dollars or via Trueblue Points.
- Click on the search flight option to choose a suitable flight at an affordable rate.
- Now click on the book option.
- Passengers can choose the option called pay now to pay as well as print the ticket through the reservation id.
- Passengers will receive a booking confirmation on their registered email id and contact number once the payment has been made.
Reservation Process with JetBlue Mobile Application:
- Jet Blue Reservations can be created in a convenient manner via the JetBlue Mobile App.
- Passengers need to download JetBlue Mobile App from their Play Store onto their Tab or Smartphone.
- Passengers can sign in to their mobile application with their login details.
- Passengers can specify the designated travel dates for departure and arrival respectively.
- Passengers can also specify destination airports for arrival and departures respectively.
- Passengers can make a selection of the type of trip which is One Way or Round Trip.
- Now passengers can click on the search flight option and view the available options.
- Passengers can click on the book option to proceed with JetBlue Reservations.
- Passengers can now specify the number of passengers and choose the class of travel.
- Now passengers can select the method of payment. This step confirms the JetBlue Reservation. Now the reservation is saved in the mobile application and the passenger can use his last name and booking reference id to view the same when required.
Group Travel on Jet Blue Airline:
Various Airlines offer Group Travel as a facility to various passengers so that they can experience an enhanced travel experience with JetBlue Flight Reservations.
- Login to your account on the website
- Online details for a group reservation can be filled in the reservation form.
- Specify the dates of your travel.
- All passenger details will be submitted to the reservations team.
- After assessing and validating this information a group travel booking is created by the reservation’s officer. post discussion of basic requirements with the group coordinator on the phone.
- The payment is processed, the confirmed travel booking is shared with the passengers on their email ids.
Guidelines for Group Travel on JetBlue Airways:
JetBlue Airline requires at least 10 passengers to register them on Group travel via JetBlue Airways.
JetBlue Airline charges a reservation fee of 50 dollars per passenger for carrying out the advanced seat reservation process.
JetBlue Airlines Reservations team mails the Group Reservation code to the assigned group leader who makes the entire booking on behalf of the group.
JetBlue Reservations team charges a fee of 100 dollars for making a change to the name of the passenger travelling on Jet Blue Airlines. Any name changes can be done 72 hours prior to the departure of aircraft.
The payment for reservation can be made 30 days before the departure of aircraft for group travel on domestic flights and 60 days for group travel on international flights.
If passengers want to book group travel and seek the benefits of JetBlue Group travel, then passengers need to book well in advance through the online channel so that the JetBlue Reservations team member can contact them in time.
Jetblue Reservations with Airtrips Advisor
- Open the website called airtripsadvisor.com on your browser.
- A reservation form opens on the homepage of the website.
- Ensure a relevant flight search is carried out after providing details in the mandatory fields.
- Specify arrival and departure destinations to proceed further.
- Personal details of the passenger are mandatory to complete the process.
- It is recommended to specify a mode of payment to confirm the amended changes.
- Now a fresh travel itinerary is shared with passengers.
Jet Blue Reservations via Offline Channels:
Jet Blue Airlines Reservations Flights can be booked through offline methods for the convenience of the passengers. Passengers can call on the JetBlue Reservations Phone Number and connect with the reservations executive to book their flight over a call. Passengers can make the payment of their reservation via cash or online medium either at the time of reservation or by visiting the nearest airport. Passengers can also book JetBlue Reservations via travel agencies, or visit the ticket counters on the airports 30 to 60 days prior to travel and get the tickets issued.
Seat Reservation on JetBlue:
Passengers can book a seat in advance by paying a fee of 50 dollars per passenger.
Passengers can book a seat free of cost if they book a seat 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight.
Passengers can select the seat from the available seat map given under the Manage Booking tab while they create a JetBlue Airline Reservations.
Passengers can also contact the ticket counter for booking their preferred seat at the time of check-in by reaching a little early.
It is not possible that any passenger is not allotted a seat if he/she has a confirmed reservation.
Frequent Flier Programs at JetBlue:
- Passengers need to visit the official website of JetBlue Airways is www.jetblue.com.
- Passengers need to enter the login credentials such as user id and password.
- Choose the option called Manage Booking, now choose the flight, this will assist you to earn TrueBlue points.
- Passengers can choose a frequent flier program based on each dollar they have spent on the current Jet Blue Airline Reservation.
- Passengers can use the points of frequent flier programs to earn a free flight on JetBlue Airways.
- The more miles, the more free flights and other additional services you can avail yourself of without spending extra dollars on your travel trips.
Military discounts for passengers travelling via JetBlue:
According to researchers, the central backbone of a country is formed by the armed forces who are responsible for maintaining the dignity and integrity of the nation as well as protecting the nation. Hence, JetBlue as a tribute to the sacrifices and efforts made by the military of America offers special discounts to officers and their families.
Military Officials are offered discounts for all destinations they travel to.
The military officials need to show their defense I card to avail of special discounts designed for them.
Military Officials are allowed 2 pieces of luggage which can be taken free of cost on the flight.
Military Officials can save a decent amount of points for future travel and they are allowed to check-in 5 bags if they are travelling for official duty.
JetBlue Check-in Policy:
Passengers travelling via JetBlue Airways can avail of different ways of checking in to the aircraft. JetBlue Check-In window opens 24 hours prior to the departure of Jet Blue flight.
Airport Check-in: Airport check-in permits passengers to check in to the JetBlue flights through the ticket counter or the airport kiosk available near the ticket counter where they can provide their booking reference id’s to print the boarding pass for the destination of travel.
Online Check-in: Passengers can do an online check-in through the website or the mobile application where they do not need to carry a physical copy of their boarding pass. They can show the soft copy of the boarding pass on their smartphone or tablets. Carrying a physical copy of the boarding pass is an optional activity and it depends completely on passengers’ wishes.
Passengers can connect with the Jet Blue Airlines Reservations team for any further queries and concerns in this regard.
JetBlue Baggage Policy:
- JetBlue Flight offers various classes of travel which include Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Flex, and Blue Mint. Passengers can choose their preferred type of fare as per their budget.
- Carry-on baggage measures 22x14x9 (which is LxWxH).
- The personal items measures 17x13x8 (LxWxH)
- All passengers irrespective of the ticket price paid are permitted to carry one carry-on baggage and one personal item on the flight.
- The check-in baggage measures 62 inches and 50 pounds for the Blue category, passengers are not permitted or entitled to additional baggage allowance in the Blue category of travel.
- Passengers can check-in only 1 piece of check-in luggage which is 50 pounds in the Blue Plus category.
- Passengers can check-in 2 pieces of check-in luggage weighing 50 pounds each in the Blue Flex category.
- Blue Mint category permits passengers to check in 2 pieces of luggage which weigh 50 pounds each.
- All domestic flights in the US require bags to be checked in 40 minutes before the flight departs.
- The passenger needs to check-in all his bags 60 minutes before the departure in case of international flights.
- Any delay or damage caused to the bag can be reported by the passenger to the JetBlue Ground Staff available at the airport or place a call on the JetBlue Reservations Phone Number: +358 9 818 0800.
Passengers can connect with the Jetblue Airline Reservation team for any further assistance in this regard.
JetBlue Rewards Programme:
JetBlue Rewards Programme is known as the Trueblue loyalty program.
- Passengers can use the True Blue reward program for booking flights, booking hotel stays.
- Passengers can use the points to dine at various clubs and restaurants.
- Passengers can also use the True Blue points to purchase on Amazon via the JetBlue site while they are in midair.
- Passengers can use the True Blue points for booking car rentals.
- Passengers require a minimum of 11,000 points to dine at restaurants.
- They need a minimum of 100 points per day to accept the car rental services.
- Passengers can earn 3 points on each dollar they spend on Amazon via JetBlue’s official website.
- Passengers can also book vacation packages and flights through the True Blue points. Passengers need 3500 points for a domestic flight.
- The flight fares offered by JetBlue Airlines are either displayed in dollars or points.
- It can cost 6000 points for a passenger to travel to Hawaii one way which is equivalent to 75000 miles earned on Hawaiian Airlines for the same flight.
Benefits for passengers through the True Blue Loyalty program:
- Free of cost checked-in luggage for First and Second Bag.
- No cancellation fee is applicable.
- 15,000 bonus points are awarded to passengers.
- Passengers are served Alcoholic Beverages free of cost on flights.
- Passengers are provided priority check-in, security scan, and opportunity to board early into the aircraft.
- A dedicated customer service team is designated to assist passengers to fly via JetBlue Airways.
- These benefits are enjoyed by members of the Elite Status as per the Club Membership offered by Jet Blue Airlines.
Destinations in which JetBlue Airways Operates:
Aruba, Bahamas, Columbia, Cuba, Mexico, Peru, Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, South California, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina.
JetBlue Airways Fleet Size:
JetBlue Airways has a fleet size of 266 aircraft which cover 100 destinations domestically and internationally by operating 1000 + flights on a daily basis. The fleet size includes Airbuses and Embraer which are regional jets.
JetBlue Airways International Routes:
- Nassau to Orlando
- Nassau to Washington
- Cancun to Fort Lauderdale
- Mexico to Boston
- Kingston to New York
- Lucia to New York
- Punta Cana to San Juan
JetBlue Airways Domestic Routes:
- New York to Charlotte
- New York to Chicago
- Newburgh to Fort Lauderdale
- New York to Bridgetown
- New York to Seattle
- Newark to Tampa
- San Francisco to New York
Conclusion: Jetblue airlines facilitate passengers to reserve flights via various channels. Passengers can use any channel to create their reservations timely. Seat allocations and baggage policies are given to facilitate passengers to connect easily with the related teams and resolve their concerns. Airtripsadvisor.com is your travel partner who constantly aims at enhancing your overall journey with the airline you have selected.
Q -1. How to view the current status of JetBlue Reservations?
Ans. The passenger needs to visit the official page of the PNR enquiry, then you need to mention your last name and booking reference id for viewing the status of Jetblue reservations. Once you fill in the given details you need to click on the search my flight information. This will display the present booking information with JetBlue Reservations.
Q – 2. Can a passenger hold the JetBlue Reservation?
Ans. Jetblue flights do not permit passengers the option to hold a particular reservation. As they offer rates that allow passengers to purchase tickets in a specified time period. The Jetblue flight does not allow the passengers the process of overbooking the flights.
Q -3. Which are the economical days to fly via Jetblue?
Ans. The most economical days where passengers can choose to fly on extremely low fares than usual are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. The passengers are encouraged to travel more on these days so that they can travel at an affordable rate.
Q – 4. How does a passenger connect with Customer service at Jetblue?
Ans. The passengers can dial in the toll-free number to connect with the customer service team at the following number, +358 9 818 0800. Passengers can raise their queries on this customer service number at any given point in time.
Q -5. What can a passenger get with 40000 miles on Jetblue?
Ans. The jetblue flight permits passengers to travel on the entire route of jet blue for free of cost by redemption of 40000 miles on the loyalty program offered by the Airline.
Q – 6. How does a passenger fly free of cost on JetBlue?
Ans. The passengers require 3500 miles to get a flight free of cost on Jetblue airlines. Passengers fly free of charge on the airline by redeeming these points. This allows them to get a one-way ticket on Jet blue airline.
Q – 7. Can passengers change a ticket free of cost on Jetblue?
Ans. Passengers need to understand that tickets can be changed free of cost only when passengers cancel or make a change within the 24 hours’ free change period. Otherwise, all changes or cancellations are changeable in nature.
Q – 8. Is seat reservation a chargeable activity on JetBlue?
Ans. Passengers need to pay an additional fee if they are selecting a seat in advance. However, if they check in 24 hours prior to the departure of the flight they can choose a seat from the available options free of cost without any fee or charges.
Q – 9. Which are the best seats on Jetblue flight?
Ans. Seats that offer additional legroom of 5 inches are the best seats which are in the 11th row of the aircraft. In the JetBlue flight. These are known as the best seats for passengers. The other seats offered are placed on the emergency exits.
Q – 10. What is the process of seat selection?
Ans. Passengers can select seats by pre-booking them in advance while creating the reservation. They can also select the preferred seat by choosing a seat from the available options at the time of check-in during the travel. Passengers can make changes to the reserved seat from the available seat options on the website or through the application of jet blue airline.