In accordance with Turkish Airlines name change policy on changing names, all flight reservations need an authorised name, first name, mid- name, or last name that fits the traveller’s passport or additional government-issued photo ID.
Once you have confirmed your ticket, you can’t change the details on the ticket. Before making a flight reservation, travellers need to verify every detail.
Turkish Airlines doesn’t let you change your name on a ticket unless you need to fix a spelling mistake. The Airline will let you change your name in the following situations:
- Mispelled name change request for Turkish Airlines
- Whether or not to give Chinese guests their English names
- Changing the gender
- Changes to the date of birth
- Putting in the first name and/or last name of the traveller.
Turkish Airlines has rules about name errors, and all requests to change a name are dependent on approval.
What is the cost for Turkish Airlines name change
- Before you change your name on the ticket, you should find out how much the Turkish Airlines name change policy will charge you for the change. You have to pay a fee if you want to officially change your name.
- Turkish Airlines name change policy says that if you want to change your name, you have to pay $300.
- The price for altering a name on the reservation stays the same no matter what kind of trip, flight class, or ticket it is.
- When you book a flight with Turkish Airlines, you have 24 hours to change or cancel it for free.
- After that, you have to pay a fee. If the given name on the reservation is complicated enough that you need to cancel, it would probably be advisable to do it throughout the free cancellation time.
- The utility price is not the same as the services of a carrier.
Turkish Airlines Name Change Policy As Follow:
If you made a reservation with the wrong name, you don’t need to worry. Here, the full explaination on the Turkish Airlines Name Correction Policies so you can understand how the process works.
You may alter your name as long as you follow the rules.
- If a passenger wants to modify their name for free, they must do so within 24 hours of when they bought their ticket.
- Turkish Airlines stance on name changes says that only spelling mistakes can be fixed, not whole names.
- A traveller only has one chance to get their name right.
- You can change your first name online or offline, depending on what you want.
- Also, the name change is okay if it happens after a legally binding relationship or divorce.
- After check-in, you can’t change your name.
- The policy on name changes for Turkish Airlines tickets provided on documents and handled by Turkish Airlines applies to all of them.
- Turkish Airlines customers can change their names by just a maximum of than four characters, according to the rules.
- People who booked their plane tickets using frequent flyer miles or mileage credit are probably not good options for a Name Correction request.
Turkish Airlines Name Change Phone Number
Anyone who wants to register for a name change on a Turkish Airlines ticket or ask for an edit will be able to do so using the airline’s online and offline service choices.
Here is a detailed look at the main methods: –
How do I change my name on the website for Turkish Airlines?
- People can ask to change the name on their Turkish airline tickets online in the Manage Booking part of the Turkish airline website. Follow the steps described below –
- Go to http://www.turkishairlines.com.
- Select “Check-in/Manage Booking” and enter the “ticket information” or “Reservation id” along with the “surname” or traveler’s name.
- Send in the details.
- You will be taken to the list of flights that are already planned.
- To change your name on a Turkish Airlines flight, you must choose “Change” from the list of choices on the portal.
- On their flight pass, people can change up to four letters of their very first middle, or last names.
- Fix the misspelt or wrong name on the ticket before you can move on.
- Then click “Save.”
- Turkish Airlines will take care of your request.
- The travel company delivers an email confirmation after confirming the information and approving the changes.
How do I call the customer service and ask them for change name on Turkish Airlines ticket?
- By calling the Turkish airlines customer service, you can get the help you need to change name on ticket.
- It makes it possible to solve the problem quickly. Also, select “Help Centre” from the “Help” button option on the main page.
- When you click “Contact us,” you’ll see choices like “comment form” and “contact by phone number.”
- It is best to keep the “booking id number” and “E-ticket number” in this example handy so that you can give executives useful information when you talk to them.
- Passengers can call the call centre to change or fix their names.
- To ask for the change, you must show the necessary formal paperwork and government-issued ID.
- If you need to change the name on your ticket, just do what they say and pay the Turkish Airlines fee.
Take the use of social media and ask the Turkish Airlines directly
- You can talk to the airline on famous social media sites where the employees are active to talk about essential information and ask questions about alterations to names, schedule changes, name adjustments, pet policies, etc.
- You can get in touch with the airline through the social networking platforms listed below or by visiting the airline’s blog on change name on turkish airlines ticket.
URL or Link to Profile on Social Media Platform
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TurkishAirlines/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/turkishairlines
- Linkedin: https://tr.linkedin.com/company/turkish-airlines
Miles and Smiles by Turkish Airlines: Can I change name on Turkish airline ticket?
- Turkish Airlines Miles and Smiles programme lets people use their collected mileage points to book flights. But sometimes, passengers may need to update the name according to their Turkish Airlines ticket for legal reasons, such as marriage, divorce, or an official name change.
- Turkish Airlines knows that mistakes can happen, so they let you change your name on your ticket in a few ways. You can change your first/middle/last name, add a middle name, or even add “NO” to your last name.
- To change a passenger’s name on Turkish Airlines, they need a legal paper.
- Also, OSI Turkish Airlines imposes a fee to change a passenger’s name, so a release code would never be given.
- If the original booking isn’t accessible over reissue, travellers must book a better pricing or service class as well as pay the difference in price.
- The name on the airline ticket must precisely correspond to the one displayed on the government-issued photo ID attached through GDS.
How Turkish Airlines handles name correction after the Wedding
The Turkish Airlines policy on alterations to names allows for name changes after marriage, divorce, adoption etc., under the following specific conditions:
- You must show an authorised copy of your marriage licence, divorce decree, or other legal document.
- You must be ready to change or cancel your turkish airlines reservation your ticket under your right legal name (if needed) and pay the applicable cancellation fee, the difference between the old and new fare, and any valuable service/admin fees, if any.
- Turkish Airlines doesn’t say how much it costs to change your official name, but it does say that you can’t. This leaves us with the following choices:
- Option 1: Ask Turkish Airlines if you can travel as long as you have formal proof that that you’re the identical being for whom the ticket was bought. If Turkish Airlines approves you might be able to board on the same ticket, for example by making a note on the ticket.
Option 2: Cancel and rebook your ticket with the right legal name (either because Turkish Airlines doesn’t allow Option 1 or because the security rules of the country you are leaving don’t allow it, or both). Depending on how you change your reservation, you may have to pay a refund fee, the difference in fares, and service/administrative fees